|Genres||Alternative rock, post hardcore, progressive rock, progressive metal, indie rock|
|Occupation(s)||Mixing engineer, Record producer, Audio engineering|
|Associated acts||The Dear Hunter, As Tall As Lions, Hopesfall, As Cities Burn|
Mike Watts is an American audio engineer, mixer, and producer who has worked with a variety of artists including The Dillinger Escape Plan, Glassjaw, As Cities Burn, Hopesfall, As Tall As Lions, The Dear Hunter, and Gates. Watts owns and operates out of VuDu Studios in Long Island, NY.
|2002||As Tall As Lions||Blood and Aphorisms||Engineer, Mixing, Producer|
|2004||Hopesfall||A Types||Engineer, Mixing|
|2005||As Cities Burn||Son, I Loved You At Your Darkest||Mixing|
|2005||The Chariot||Unsung (EP)||Engineer, Mixing|
|2006||The Fold||This Too Shall Pass||Mixing|
|2006||As Tall As Lions||As Tall As Lions||Engineer, Mixing, Producer|
|2007||Odd Project||Lovers, Fighters, Sinners, Saints||Mixing|
|2007||Bloodjinn||This Machine Runs on Empty||Engineer, Producer|
|2007||Project 86||Rival Factions||Mixing|
|2007||The Junior Varsity||Cinematographic||Engineer, Mixing, Producer|
|2007||The Down To Earth Approach||Come Back To You||Mixing, Producer|
|2007||Hopesfall||Magnetic North||Engineer, Mixing, Producer|
|2008||The Scenic||Find Yourself Here||Mixing, Producer|
|2008||Means||To Keep Me From Sinking||Mastering, Mixing, Producer|
|2008||1997||On The Run||Engineer, Mixing|
|2009||The Dear Hunter||Act III: Life and Death||Mixing|
|2010||The Scenic||Bipolaroid||Engineering, Mixing, Producer|
|2011||The Dear Hunter||The Color Spectrum||Engineering, Mixing, Producer|
|2013||Gates||You Are All You Have Left To Fear||Mastering, Mixing|
|2013||The Dear Hunter||Migrant||Engineer, Mixing, Producer|
|2014||Scare Don't Fear||From The Ground Up||Mixing, Producer|
|2014||Tides of Man||Young and Corageous||Mixing|
|2014||Gates||Bloom and Breathe||Engineer, Mixing, Producer|
|2015||Attalus||Into the Sea||Mixing|
|2015||The Dear Hunter||Act IV: Rebirth in Reprise||Mixing|
|2016||O'Brother||Endless Light||Engineer, Mixing, Producer|
|2016||Gates||Parallel Lives||Engineer, Mixing, Producer|
|2016||Hail The Sun||Culture Scars||Engineer, Mixing, Production|
|2016||The Dear Hunter||Act V: Hymns with the Devil in Confessional||Mixing|
|2016||Giraffe Tongue Orchestra||Broken Lines||Mixing|
|2016||The Dillinger Escape Plan||Dissociation||Engineer|
|2017||Crash The Calm||How've You Been?||Engineer|
- "Popular LI Recording Studio Thrives in Port Jefferson". Patch. Retrieved 13 February 2017.
- "Mike Watts Profile". Noise Creators. Retrieved 7 February 2017.
- "As Tall as Lions coming back from near-extinction". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 13 February 2017.
- "Hopesfall - Magnetic North | album review 3 | Sputnikmusic". Sputnikmusic. Retrieved 15 February 2017.
- "Music Review: The Dear Hunter on target with new album, 'Migrant'". Times Colonist. Retrieved 25 February 2017.
- "Ethan Koozer and Kevin Dye | Gates |". Punk News. Retrieved 13 February 2017.
- "effloresce | covet". Bandcamp. Retrieved 22 July 2018.