From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Militia Act (disambiguation))
There have been many statutes known as Militia Act.
- The King's Sole Right over the Militia Act 1661 - England
- Militia Act of 1757, creating a militia to defend Britain during the Seven Years' War
- Militia Acts of 1792 (Uniform Militia Act) - Two acts passed by the United States Federal government
- Militia Act of 1855 - Canada
- Militia Act of 1862 - United States
- Militia Act of 1903 (Dick Act) - United States
- Militia Act, 1802, United Kingdom
- Militia Act, 1803, United Kingdom
- Militia Act, 1845, New Zealand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.