3 November 1964
|Occupation||actress and pornographic actress|
Life and career
Born Emilia Cucciniello in Avellino, the sister of stage actress Mariangela D'Abbraccio, she started her career in 1978, winning the Miss Teenager Italy pageant, then she appeared in a number of films, stage plays and television shows as an actress and soubrette. In 1979, she published a song with the pseudonym of Milly Mou, "Superman Supergalattico".
In the Italian 2008 general election, she was a Socialist Party candidate for the municipality of Rome. In 2011, she announced her candidacy for mayor of the city of Monza with a local party, Forza Monza.
- L'Espresso, Edizioni 9-13. L'Espresso , 1996.
- Andrea Di Quarto, Michele Giordano. Moana e le altre. Vent'anni di cinema porno in Italia. Gremese Editore, 1997.
- Fabio Giovannini, Antonio Tentori. Porn'Italia. Nuovi Equilibri, 2004.
- "Roma, Milly D'Abbraccio si candida". Corriere della Sera. 15 March 2008. Retrieved 27 February 2012.
- Andrea Managò (9 December 2011). "Ilona-Milly, pornosfida in Brianza". L'Espresso. Retrieved 27 February 2012.
- Curzio Maltese (23 July 1996). "Intervista con Vittorio Sgarbi". La Repubblica.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Milly D'Abbraccio.|