From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Minato-ku)
|Language(s) of origin||Japanese|
Minato (港) is Japanese for port.
Special wards in Tokyo
Wards in cities
- Nicolò Minato (c. 1627–1698), Italian poet, librettist and impresario
- Yusuke Minato (born 1985), Japanese Nordic combined skier
- Chihiro Minato (born 1960), Japanese photographer
- Sahashi Minato, Main Character in "Sekirei"
- Minato Namikaze, the Fourth Hokage in Naruto
- Minato Arisato, the protagonist's name in the Persona 3 manga adaptation
- Minato Nagase, the sister of the main character in Akaneiro ni Somaru Saka
- Minato Soft, a Japanese visual novel studio
- Minato Shimbun, a Japanese newspaper
- Minato Line, a Japanese railway line between Katsuta and Ajigaura
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Minato.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.