From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mirabel most often refers to Montréal-Mirabel International Airport in Quebec, Canada.
Mirabel, Mirabelle or Mirabell may also refer to:
- Mirabel (name), a female given name
- Mirabell Palace, in Salzburg
- Mirabel, Quebec, a city northwest of Montreal
- Mirabel (provincial electoral district), a provincial constituency in Quebec
- Mirabel (territory equivalent to a regional county municipality), a statistical area in Quebec, also a census division
- Mirabel, Ardèche, a commune in the Ardèche department
- Mirabel, Tarn-et-Garonne, a commune in the Tarn-et-Garonne department
- Mirabel-aux-Baronnies, a commune in the Drôme department
- Mirabel-et-Blacons, a commune in the Drôme department
- Saint-Jean-Mirabel, a commune in the Lot department
- Mirabel (castle), a Crusader castle now part of Migdal Afek national park
- Mirabel, Spain, a municipality in the province of Cáceres and autonomous community of Extremadura
- Mirabel, California, a former settlement
- HydroSerre Mirabel, a Canadian hydroponic produce company
- Mirabell: Books of Number, a volume of poetry by James Merrill, published in 1978
- Maribel (disambiguation)
- Mirabelle (disambiguation)
- Mirabella (disambiguation)
- Mirabello (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mirabel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.