(Redirected from Mitigate)
The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Mitigation, while unrelated titles should be moved to Mitigation (disambiguation).
|Look up mitigation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mitigation may refer to:
- Climate change mitigation, actions that limit, stop or reverse the magnitude and/or rate of long-term climate change
- Environmental mitigation in public administration; also, in particular:
- Disaster mitigation in emergency management; also, in particular:
- Radon mitigation, removal of radon gas and radon-in-water from buildings
- Disaster Mitigation Act of 2000, a U.S. federal legislation passed in 2000 that amended provisions of the United States Code related to disaster relief
- Mitigation (law), the principle that a party who has suffered loss has to take reasonable action to minimize the amount of the loss suffered
- Mitigation of political risk, political risk
- Mitigation, a kind of defense against security issues in computing, as part of vulnerability management
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mitigation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.