(Redirected from Mk 19)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mark XIX or Mark 19 may refer to:
- Mk 19 grenade launcher, a widely used American belt-fed weapon that fires 40 mm grenades
- Desert Eagle or Mark XIX (1982), a U.S.-Israeli large caliber semi-automatic pistol
- Logistics Vehicle System MK19 Rear Body Unit; US Marine Corps heavy tactical vehicle trailer incorporating a crane
- BL 6-inch Gun Mk XIX (1916–1940), an artillery piece made by Vickers
- CP Mk.XIX, a Royal Navy central-pivot twin-mount carrying two quick-firing 4 in guns
- HA/LA Mk.XIX, a Royal Navy High Angle / Low Angle twin-mount carrying two quick-firing 4 in guns
- De Havilland Mosquito NF Mk XIX, a night fighter variant De Havilland Mosquito that could mount American or British radar
- Supermarine Spitfire Mk 19 (1944), the last and most successful Supermarine Spitfire photographic reconnaissance variant
- Vickers Wellington T Mk XIX, service conversion of the Vickers Wellington Mk X for use as a navigation trainer
- ASV Mk. 19 (Anti Surface Vessel), an EKCO airborne radar fitted to the Royal Navy Fairey Gannet
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mark XIX.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.