From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mohamed Shifan)
|Date of birth||8 March 1983|
|Place of birth||Eydhafushi, Maldives|
|Playing position||Defensive midfielder
|New Radiant SC|
|–2008||New Radiant SC|
|2013–||New Radiant SC||1||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Mohamed Sifan (born 8 March 1983) is a Maldivian footballer, nicknamed "Kudattey", who currently plays for New Radiant SC. He also plays for the Maldives national football team. He is from the island of Eydhafushi, Baa Atoll.
- Scores and results list Maldives' goal tally first.
|3 June 2008||Rasmee Dhandu Stadium, Malé||Pakistan||1–0||3–0||2008 SAFF Championship|
- "Mohamed Shifan". soccer.com.mv. Retrieved 2012. Check date values in:
- "Mohamed Shifan". National Football Teams. Retrieved 2012. Check date values in:
- "Mohamed Shifan". Goal.com. Retrieved 2012. Check date values in:
- "New Radiant unveils new players". maldivesoccer.com. 2 February 2013. Retrieved 3 February 2013.
|This biographical article related to Maldivian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|