From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mond (disambiguation))
|Look up mond, Mond, or MOND in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Mond" is the German word for "moon".
It may also refer to:
- MOND - Modified Newtonian Dynamics. A proposed adjustment to the classical inverse-square law of gravity.
- Der Mond, an opera in one act
- Mond Nickel Company, a defunct mining company
- Mond gas, a cheap form of Coal gas
- MOND Technologies, a web-based software company
- Brunner Mond, a chemicals company
- Mond River, a river in Iran
People with the surname Mond:
- Alfred Mond, 1st Baron Melchett (1868-1930), British industrialist
- Bernard Mond (1887-1957), Polish general
- Chava Mond (born 1984), Israeli model
- Henry Mond, 2nd Baron Melchett (1898-1949), British politician
- Julian Edward Alfred Mond, 3rd Baron Melchett (1925-1973), English industrialist
- Ludwig Mond (1839-1909), German chemist
- Peter Mond, 4th Baron Melchett (born 1948), British politician
- Philip Mond, film director and cinematographer
- Robert Mond (1867-1938), British chemist
- Violet Mond, Baroness Melchett (died 1945), English humanitarian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mond.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.