Montezuma's revenge (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Montezuma's revenge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Montezuma's revenge is a colloquial term for traveler's diarrhea.
Montezuma's Revenge may also refer to:
- Montezuma's Revenge (video game), a 1984 platform game by Parker Brothers
- Montezuma's Revenge (bicycle race) a mountain bike race in Colorado, US
- Montezooma's Revenge, a roller coaster at Knott's Berry Farm, California, US
- Montezuma's Revenge (album), a 2009 album by Souls of Mischief
- "Montezuma's Revenge", a song on the 1977 album Tasty by The Shadows
- "Montezuma's Revenge", a track on the 1977 album White Rock by Rick Wakeman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Montezuma's revenge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.