Moon and Sand
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Moon and Sand|
|Studio album by|
|Kenny Burrell chronology|
Moon and Sand is an album recorded by Kenny Burrell at Coast Records in December 1979. The album was initially released on the Concord Jazz label. The record is considered unusual in Burrell's catalog for the amount of acoustic guitar playing he provided at these sessions.
- Moon and Sand- (William Engvick / Morty Palitz / Alec Wilder)
- My Ship- (Ira Gershwin / Kurt Weill)
- For Once in My Life- (Cy Coleman / Robert Wells)
- U.M.M.G. (Upper Manhattan Medical Group)- (Billy Strayhorn)
- Blue Bossa- (Kenny Dorham)
- Stolen Moments- (Oliver Nelson)
- Love for Sale- (Cole Porter)
- Lost in the Stars- (Maxwell Anderson / Kurt Weill)
- Kenny Burrell- Electric and acoustic guitars.
- John Heard- Bass
- Roy McCurdy- Kit drums
- Kenneth Nash- Percussion
- "Moon and Sand - Kenny Burrell | Songs, Reviews, Credits". AllMusic. Retrieved 2018-12-17.
|This 1970s jazz album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|