(Redirected from Moon shot)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up moon shot or moonshot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moonshot, moon shot or Moonshots may refer to:
- Apollo program, American spaceflight program to land humans on the Moon
- Moon landing, the landing of a spacecraft of the surface of the moon
- Soviet Moonshot, Soviet manned lunar programs
- Moonshot (Google), a Google project to be realized long-term (10+ years). See also: Google X
- Moon Shot, a 1994 book by astronaut Alan Shepard, with Jay Barbree & Howard Benedict
- Moonshot (album), 1972 album by Buffy Sainte-Marie
- Moon Shot (film), 2009 television film of the story leading up to Apollo 11's moon landing
- Moonshot Server, Hewlett Packard's (formerly Compaq)'s ProLiant series of blade server computers
- Moonshot (baseball), home run that travels a great distance vertically
- Moonshots Capital, American venture capital company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moonshot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.