From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Moonface (disambiguation))
|Look up moon face, moonfaced, or moon-faced in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moonface may refer to:
- The iconographic tradition of depicting the Moon with a face, see Moon in culture
- Moon face, a medical sign where the face swells up into a rounded shape
- "Moon-Face", a short story by Jack London
- Moonface, a fictional character in Enid Blyton's The Magic Faraway Tree series
- Saint Walker's nickname by Kilowog in Green Lantern: The Animated Series
- Bert Newton, Australian television presenter
- Jason Cundy, English former association football player and Radio and Television presenter
- Moonface Martin, a fictional gangster in Cole Porter's 1934 hit musical Anything Goes and the title character of a short spinoff 2008 independent film, Moonface
- Moonface, a music project by Canadian musician Spencer Krug
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moonface.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.