From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Moonlander)
For other uses, see Lunar lander (disambiguation).
Examples of lunar landers or programs to design lunar landers include:
- Lunar Lander (space mission), an ESA mission to send an autonomous lander to the moon
- Lunar Lander Challenge, a competition to produce VTVL vehicles with sufficient delta-v to fly from the Moon to orbit
- Apollo Lunar Module, used for the 1969–1972 human spaceflight program of the United States
- LK Lander, designed for the human spaceflight program of the Soviet Union
- Altair (spacecraft), a proposed spacecraft previously known as the Lunar Surface Access Module
- Luna programme, lander spacecraft used by the Soviet Union for robotic exploration of the Moon
- Mighty Eagle lander (previously called NASA Robotic Lunar Lander) current NASA program for developing a new generation of small, autonomous lunar landers
- Surveyor Program, lander spacecraft used by the United States for robotic exploration of the Moon
- Project Morpheus, a NASA research and development program whose test bed may evolve into a 21st Century lunar lander
- Taiwan Lunar Lander Program, a technological innovation program currently ongoing and in development by Taiwan's National Chung-Shan Institute of Science and Technology to build a cutting edge advanced Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) autonomous lunar lander that is scheduled to be sent to the surface of the moon in the year 2020. The innovative Taiwanese technology developed in this project is also in preparation for Taiwan's Manned Spaceflight Program's future missions to the moon and planet Mars by Taiwanese astronauts.
- List of man-made objects on the Moon, a list of objects that have landed or crashed on the Moon
- Robotic Lunar Lander, NASA, 2010, accessed 2011-01-10.