|Global network of independent member firms|
|Headquarters||150 Aldersgate Street|
London, EC1A 4AB United Kingdom
(International Executive Office)
|Anton Colella, Global CEO|
Number of employees
Moore was founded as Moore, Partridge & Co in 1907. It became Moore & Co seven or eight years later after one of the founders, Albert Partridge, left, and then became Moore, Stephens & Co in 1918 when John Robinson Stephens, the manager of the firm at the time, partnered with original founder Harold Moore. In 1986 it established itself as Moore Stephens, and in September 2019, Moore Stephens International Limited rebranded to Moore Global Network Limited.
Managing audits and dealing with multi-jurisdictional tax matters of multi-national operations is the core of their business. The scope of their global client management extends, therefore, beyond the delivery of compliance services to advising on international business structures and tax planning to minimise tax liabilities.
- Vyas, Maulik (2015-09-02). "Audit, advisory firm Singhi & CO joins Moore Stephens Network". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2017-06-20.
- "Moore Stephens International Limited: Private Company Information - Bloomberg". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2017-06-20.
- "Moore Stephens Name Tree". Retrieved 20 June 2017.
- "Moore Global Network Limited: Company Rebrand - Moore Global". www.moore-global.com. Retrieved 2019-09-10.
- Macaulay, Thomas. "Top tips for expanding your startup internationally". Techworld. Retrieved 2017-06-20.
|This organization-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|