Morbidity and mortality
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Morbidity & Mortality)
Morbidity and mortality may refer to:
- Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR), a weekly publication by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Morbidity and mortality conference, a periodic conference in many medical centers usually held to review cases with poor or avoidable outcomes
- Morbidity, a diseased state, disability, or poor health
- Mortality rate, a measure of the number of deaths in a given population
- Mortality, a disambiguation page
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Morbidity and mortality.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.