Morbidity and mortality
(Redirected from Morbidity and mortality (disambiguation))
Morbidity and mortality may refer to:
- Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR), a weekly publication by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Morbidity and mortality conference, a periodic conference in many medical centers usually held to review cases with poor or avoidable outcomes
Morbidity is the rate of getting diseases in a population.
- Morbidity, a diseased state, disability, or poor health
- Mortality rate, a measure of the number of deaths in a given population
- Mortality, a disambiguation page
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Morbidity and mortality.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.