(Redirected from Moschoi)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Moschi or Moschoi is a term from ancient records, and may refer to one of the following peoples:
- Mushki, an Iron Age people of Anatolia, known from Assyrian sources
- Moschia, a part of the Caucasus Mountains also associated with the Moschi/Moschoi
- Meskheti, a region and former province of Georgia located within Moschia
- Meskhetians, people from Meskheti
- Meskhetian Turks, the former Muslim inhabitants of Meskheti, which is along the border with Turkey
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moschi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.