From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Moskovsky (disambiguation))
Moskovsky (masculine), Moskovskaya (feminine), or Moskovskoye (neuter) may refer to:
- Moskovsky District, name of several districts in the countries of the former Soviet Union
- Moscow Okrug (Moskovsky okrug), name of various divisions in Russia
- Moskovsky Settlement, an administrative and municipal division of the federal city of Moscow, Russia
- Moskovsky (inhabited locality) (Moskovskaya, Moskovskoye), name of several inhabited localities in Russia
- Moskovsky Rail Terminal (disambiguation), name of several rail terminals in Russia
- Moskovsky Avenue, a major avenue in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Moskovskiy, a location in Khatlon Province, Tajikistan
- Moscow Oblast (Moskovskaya oblast), a federal subject of Russia
- Moskovskaya metro station (disambiguation), name of several metro stations in Russia
- Moskovskaya (brand), a brand of Russian vodkas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moskovsky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.