Mother's Day (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mother's Day (film))
|Look up Mother's Day in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mother's Day is a celebration honoring mothers held on various days around the world, most commonly in spring.
Mother's Day may also refer to:
Film and television
- Mother's Day (1980 film), a 1980 horror film
- Mother's Day (2010 film), a 2010 horror film, remake of the 1980 film
- Mother's Day (2016 film), upcoming comedy
- "Mother's Day" (Futurama), an episode of the television animated comedy series Futurama
- "Mother's Day" (Modern Family), an episode of the television comedy series Modern Family
- "Mother's Day" (General Hospital: Night Shift), an episode of the television series General Hospital: Night Shift
- Mother's Day, a play by Jeff Baron
- Mother's Day (play), by J. B. Priestley
- "Mother's Day", a song on the album The Proximity Effect by Nada Surf
- "Mother's Day", a song on the album Take Off Your Pants and Jacket by Blink-182
- Mother's Day (United States), an annual holiday celebrated on the second Sunday in May
- Mothering Sunday, a Christian holiday celebrated throughout Europe that falls on the 4th Sunday in Lent
- Parents' Day
- Father's Day (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mother's Day.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.