From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mount Pisgah (Oregon))
Mount Pisgah is the name of several mountains and places:
- Mount Pisgah (Bible), the mountain in the Bible from which Moses saw the Promised Land for the first time
- Mount Pisgah (Smith Island), in Imeon Range, Smith Island in the South Shetland Islands
- Mount Pisgah (Victoria), near Ballarat
In New Zealand
In the United States
- Mount Pisgah, Georgia, an unincorporated community
- Mount Pisgah, Iowa, a former way station along the Mormon Trail between Garden Grove and Council Bluffs
- Mount Pisgah (Massachusetts), in the town of Northborough
- Mount Pisgah (North Carolina), along the Blue Ridge Parkway
- Mount Pisgah, Ohio, an unincorporated community
- Mount Pisgah (Lane County, Oregon)
- Mount Pisgah (Polk County, Oregon)
- Mount Pisgah (Wheeler County, Oregon)
- Mount Pisgah (Vermont), in the town of Westmore
- Mount Pisgah (California), a hill in Somona County
- Mount Pisgah, Bradford County, Pennsylvania, a peak located in northeastern Pennsylvania's Glaciated Low Plateau region, also known as the Endless Mountains.
- Mount Pisgah, Carbon County, Pennsylvania, eastern end peak of the Pisgah ridgeline below-towers over Jim Thorpe, PA and once hosted the historic Summit Hill & Mauch Chunk Railroad.
- Pisgah Mountain/Pisgah Ridge, a ridgeline located along the southern fringe of the Poconos region demarcating the drainage divide of the Schuylkill and Lehigh River basins.
In the United States
- Mount Pisgah, Indiana
- Mount Pisgah (Iowa), a former settlement along the Mormon Trail that is now a state park, near Thayer, Iowa
- Mount Pisgah Arboretum, near Eugene, Oregon
- Mount Pisgah Academy, Candler, North Carolina
- Mount Pisgah Benevolence Cemetery, Romney, West Virginia
- Mt. Pisgah State Park, near Troy, Pennsylvania
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.