|Industry||Infant and Toddler Products|
|Steven B. Dunn|
|Products||Feeding, Bath, Travel, Safety, Gates, Nursery Essentials, Diapering|
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||Grassfed, Milkmakers, Brica|
Munchkin, Inc. is a privately held, global infant and toddler company headquartered in Van Nuys, California. It was founded in 1991 by Steven B. Dunn and is known for designing, developing, manufacturing, and distributing infant and toddler products.
Munchkin owns Lindam, a safety brand for babies.
In 2014, Munchkin acquired Brica, a travel accessories brand for babies and toddlers.
Grass Fed formula
- Never Grow Old: Munchkin Relies on Innovation to Expand Line of Baby Products, LA Times, March 1995, Retrieved October 2014
- Family Affair, Forbes, Nov. 2002, Retrieved October 2014
- "David J. Dunn: Executive Profile & Biography - Bloomberg". Bloomberg. Retrieved 16 June 2017.
- "Warning over 'unsafe' child stair gates". BBC News. 2018-10-15. Retrieved 2018-12-06.
- "Charlotte child-products company BRICA acquired". Charlotte Business Journal. 2014-01-08.
- 张洁. "Grass-Fed infant formula an industry first - USA - Chinadaily.com.cn". usa.chinadaily.com.cn. Retrieved 2018-12-06.
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|