Museum d'Histoire Naturelle Aix-en-Provence
Up to 2014, the museum was accommodated in the Hôtel Boyer d'Eguilles in the city of Aix. For the time being, the collections have been brought to different sites and are not accessible to the public with the exception of pedagogic activities. Ir is planned to re-open the museum in 2019-2020 in a house in the Saint-Mitre Park.
The museum contains the collections of:
- Louis Charles Joseph Gaston de Saporta(1823-1895)
- Casimir de Barrigue,Comte de Montvallon (1774-1845).
- Jules Sébastien César Dumont d'Urville (1790-1842)
- Henri Coquand (1813-1881)
- Eugénie Louise Valentine Rostan-d'Abancourt(1848-1903)
- Philippe Félix Sextius Aude (1836-1912)
- Raymond Paul Dughi (1898-1977)
- Ernest Gustave Gobert (1879-1973)
|This French museum-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|