(Redirected from Music Makers (disambiguation))
Music Makers may refer to:
- The Music Makers, informal title for Ode, an 1874 work by English poet Arthur O'Shaughnessy with the first line "We are the music makers"
Film and TV
- The Music Makers (Elgar), a musical setting of the poem composed by Edward Elgar in 1912
- The Music Makers (Kodály), Another setting of the poem by Zoltán Kodály
- The Music-Makers (Reed), a concert overture for band after the poem by Alfred Reed
- The Music Makers (Saint Kitts and Nevis band), a 1940s Carnival band from Saint Kitts and Nevis
- The Music Makers, the original name of the recording group MFSB based at Philadelphia’s Sigma Sound Studios 1970s
- We Are the Music Makers (band), musical group founded in Brooklyn in 2005
- Harry James and His Music Makers, big band led by Harry James in the 1930s and 1940s
- Blue Ridge Music Makers, act associated with Charlie Bowman, old-time fiddle player
- Music Makers (album), 1986 album by Helen Merrill
- We Are the Music Makers, work by Joy Electric, based on the same poem
- "Music Makers", instrumental big band piece composed in the 1940s by Al Lerner and Harry James
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Music Makers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.