Mutual Admiration Society (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mutual admiration society in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Mutual Admiration Society" can refer to:
- Mutual admiration society, a term referring to people who admire or flatter each other, originated in the 1800s but came into common use in the latter 1950s, popularized by the song of the same name.
- The Westminster Review, Baldwin, Cradock, and Joy (London), p. 400, "said members did accordingly resolve themselves into a little mutual admiration society for the entertainment and benefit of their visitors." (1824)
- Virginia Woolf used the term in Night and Day (1919).
- "Mutual Admiration Society (song)", a song from the musical Happy Hunting
- Mutual Admiration Society - Joe Locke & David Hazeltine Quartet, album by the Joe Locke and David Hazeltine Quartet
- Mutual Admiration Society (collaboration), between singer/songwriter Glen Phillips and bluegrass trio Nickel Creek
- Mutual Admiration Society (album), an album by the above group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mutual Admiration Society.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.