Italian theatrical release poster by Enzo Sciotti
|Directed by||Carlo Vanzina|
|Written by||Carlo Vanzina
|Music by||Armando Trovaioli|
|Edited by||Raimondo Crociani|
|Distributed by||Tris Film|
|November 28, 1983
March 5, 1986
Dagger Eyes (released in Italy and France as Mystère; also known as Murder Near Perfect) is an Italian thriller film starring Carole Bouquet as Mystère. The plot deals with prostitution. The film was first released in Italy in 1983.
Assassins are after a prostitute who has come into possession of a cigarette lighter that, unbeknownst to her, contains the negatives that show a politician's assassination.
- Carole Bouquet as Mystère
- Phil Coccioletti as Inspector Colt
- Duilio Del Prete as Captain Levi
- John Steiner as Ivanov
- Gabriele Tinti as Mink
- Peter Berling as Reinhardt
- Janet Ågren as Pamela
- Samuele Goldzader
- Marcia Briscoe
- Livio Galassi
- Lionello Pio Di Savoia
- Gregory Snegoff
- Stefano Davanzati
- Roberto Renna
- Sergio Tardioli
- Roberto Chiti; Roberto Poppi; Enrico Lancia (2002). Dizionario del cinema italiano (in Italian). Gremese Editore. p. 67. ISBN 88-7742-429-X.
- Bruno Di Marino (1998). Premiata ditta "fratelli Vanzina" (in Italian). Falsopiano. p. 15.
- Harris M. Lentz (1994). Science Fiction, Horror and Fantasy Film and Television Credits: Supplement 2, Through 1993. 4. McFarland. p. 395. ISBN 0-89950-927-4.
|This article related to an Italian film of the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 1980s thriller film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|