From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from NEN)
NEN or Nen may refer to:
- Near Earth Network (formerly Ground Network), a NASA network of ground stations to support space flight missions
- NEN (TV station), an Australian television station licensed to, and serving northern New South Wales
- NEN (National Entrepreneurship Network), a Wadhwani Foundation initiative for building institutional capacity for entrepreneur support.
- Neverending Nights, a machinima comic fantasy video series created by Adam Freese and Tawmis Logue using the computer game Neverwinter Nights
- Nen (footballer) (born 1978), nickname of Brazilian footballer Francisco Assis dos Santos
- Dick Nen (born 1939), former Major League first baseman
- Nicolas Le Nen, French army officer
- Robb Nen (born 1969), former right-handed relief pitcher in Major League Baseball
- Nen Sothearoth (born 1995), Cambodian footballer
- Trần Văn Nên (born 1927), former Vietnamese cyclist
- Nen language, a Bantoid language of Cameroon
- Nen language (Papuan), a language of Papua New Guinea
- Nen River, a river in China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.