|Born||17 February 1988 (age 29)|
|Title||Woman Grandmaster (2009)|
|Peak rating||2387 (October 2008)|
Kruttika Nadig (born 17 February 1988) is a chess player from Maharashtra, India. She holds the title of Woman Grandmaster (WGM) and won the Indian national women's championship in 2008. Nadig competed in the Women's World Chess Championship 2010; she was knocked out in the first round by compatriot Harika Dronavalli. She played for India in the Women's World Team Chess Championship and Women's Asian Team Chess Championship in 2009, and for India women's team in the World Youth U16 Chess Olympiad in 2003.
She is also a journalist.
- "WIM Kruttika Nadig wins India National A women chess championship". Chessdom. 2008-12-28. Retrieved 2016-09-02.
- "Kruttika Nadig is National champion". The Hindu. 2008-12-29. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2016-09-02.
- "Kruttika Nadig wins national women chess championship". The Times of India. 2008-12-28. Retrieved 2016-09-02.
- Nadig Krutika team chess record at Olimpbase.org
- "Kruttika Nadig". The Indian Express.
|This biographical article relating to an Indian chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|