From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nagari in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nagari, or Devanagari, is a writing system used in India and Nepal.
Nagari may also refer to:
- Nagari (settlement), administrative unit in Minangkabau Subdivisions of Indonesia
- Nagari, Andhra Pradesh, a town in the Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh, India
- Nagari, Rajasthan, a village in Rajasthan, India
- Nagari, a clan of the Gujjar / Gurjar ethnic group
- Nāgarī script, an ancestral script to Devanagari and other scripts
- Nagari Hindi, or Standard Hindi, a standardized, sanskritized register of the Hindi language
- Nagari Pracharini Sabha, an organization for the promotion of Devanagari
- Bolwell Nagari, a sports car produced in Australia by Bolwell
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nagari.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.