Naked Came the Phoenix
First edition cover
|Author||Nevada Barr, Mary Jane Clark, Diana Gabaldon, J. A. Jance, Faye Kellerman, Laurie R. King, Val McDermid, Perri O'Shaughnessy, Anne Perry, Nancy Pickard, J. D. Robb, Lisa Scottoline, and Marcia Talley|
|August 15, 2001 (1st edition)|
|Pages||320 (Hardcover 1st edition)|
Naked Came the Phoenix: A Serial Novel is a 2001 mystery novel written in serial installments by thirteen popular female authors, including collaboration editor Marcia Talley. The title was intended to evoke 1969's famously-collaborative Naked Came the Stranger rather than the 1996 parody Naked Came the Manatee.
- Chapter 1 by Nevada Barr
- Chapter 2 by Nora Roberts, credited as J. D. Robb
- Chapter 3 by Nancy Pickard
- Chapter 4 by Lisa Scottoline
- Chapter 5 by Perri O'Shaughnessy, pen name of Mary O'Shaughnessy and Pam O'Shaughnessy
- Chapter 6 by J. A. Jance
- Chapter 7 by Faye Kellerman
- Chapter 8 by Mary Jane Clark
- Chapter 9 by Marcia Talley
- Chapter 10 by Anne Perry
- Chapter 11 by Diana Gabaldon
- Chapter 12 by Val McDermid
- Chapter 13 by Laurie R. King
- Hahn, Robert C. (July 2, 2001). "PW Talks with Marcia Talley". Publishers Weekly. Retrieved September 21, 2014.
- Managing the Mystery Collection: From Creation to Consumption by Judith A. Overmier, Rhonda Harris Taylor, Psychology Press, 2006, page 186
- Naked Came the Phoenix by Marcia Talley et al, Minotaur, 2001, page ix
- Naked Came the Phoenix on Google Books
|This article about a mystery novel of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.