From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Naked City (disambiguation))
Naked City may refer to:
- Naked City, a 1945 book of photographs by Weegee
- The Naked City, a 1948 film noir inspired by Weegee's book
- Naked City (TV series), a television series inspired by the film
- Naked City: Justice with a Bullet, a 1998 crime film intended as a reboot of the TV series
- Naked City (1993 TV series), a British music program on Channel 4
- Naked City (band), an avant-garde group fronted by John Zorn
- Naked City, an album by Jeff Golub and Avenue Blue
- "Naked City", a song by Kiss from Unmasked
- "Naked City", a song by The Skatalites from Foundation Ska
- Naked City, a naturist resort now known as Sun Aura, near Roselawn, Indiana, U.S.
- Village Naturiste or "Naked City", a naturist resort in Cap d'Agde, France
- Naked City, a neighborhood in Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Naked City.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.