|Full name||Nathan Amarkine D'Laryea|
|Date of birth||3 September 1985|
|Place of birth||Manchester, England|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Playing position||Defender, Midfielder|
|2007||→ Macclesfield Town (loan)||1||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Nathan Amarkine D'Laryea (born 3 September 1985 in Manchester) is an English former footballer who played as a defender. He was a product of the Manchester City academy and played for clubs including Rochdale, Macclesfield Town and Hyde FC.
D'Laryea started out as a trainee at Manchester City. Before being released by City, he had a spell on loan at Macclesfield Town during the 2006–07 season. He joined Rochdale but made only eight appearances in two seasons and he quit professional football to study for a degree in English Language at the University of Manchester.
In July 2009 D'Laryea signed for Conference North semi-professional club Hyde United. He made his debut for Hyde on the first game of the 2009–2010 season against Stafford Rangers. He scored his first Hyde goal in March 2010 in the Tameside derby against Stalybridge Celtic. He became a regular for Hyde at centre back until late in his first season when he acquired an injury that kept him out for the remainder of the season and the start of 2010–11 season.
- "Nathan D'Laryea – Rochdale". Rochdale AFC. 23 August 2010. Retrieved 23 August 2010.
- "More Signings". Hyde FC. 31 July 2009. Retrieved 23 August 2010.
- "Hyde United 1–0 Stafford Rangers". Hyde FC. 8 August 2009. Retrieved 23 August 2010.
- "Match Details: Hyde 2–1 Stalybridge Celtic". Hyde FC. 22 March 2010. Retrieved 23 August 2010.
- "Player Updates". Hyde FC. 23 June 2010. Retrieved 23 August 2010.
- "Nathan reinvents himself". Oldham Chronicle. 15 April 2011. Retrieved 17 April 2011.