From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from National forests)
||The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in National Forest, while unrelated titles should be moved to National Forest (disambiguation).||
National Forest may refer to:
- National forest (Brazil), a type of sustainable use protected area
- National forest (France), a forest that is owned by the French state, originating with the Edict of Moulins of 1566
- The National Forest (England), an environmental project
- United States National Forest, protected and managed federal lands
- List of types of formally designated forests
- List of Brazilian National Forests
- List of U.S. National Forests
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title National Forest.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.