U.S. Navy Cyber Forces
|United States Navy Cyber Forces|
|Active||January 26, 2010 – October 1, 2014|
|Country||United States of America|
|Branch||United States Navy|
|Garrison/HQ||Little Creek-Fort Story|
Navy Cyber Forces (CYBERFOR) was the type commander for the U.S. Navy's global cyber workforce. The headquarters was located at 115 Lake View Parkway in Suffolk, Virginia. CYBERFOR provided forces and equipment in cryptology/signals intelligence, cyber, electronic warfare, information operations, intelligence, networks, and space. Navy Cyber Forces was an operational component of the U.S. Navy Information Dominance Corps. CYBERFOR has been absorbed into the Naval Information Forces command.
To organize and prioritize, training, modernization, and maintenance, requirements, and capabilities of command and control architecture/networks, cryptologic and space-related systems and intelligence and information operations activities, and to coordinate with Type Commanders, to deliver interoperable, relevant and ready forces at the right time at the best cost, today and in the future.
- Navy and Marine Corps Spectrum Center
- Navy Communications Security Material System Command
- Fleet Intelligence Adaptive Force (FIAFs)
- Fleet Intelligence Detachments (FIDs)
- U.S. Navy Information Forces
- Fleet Cyber Command/Tenth Fleet
- Information Warfare Corps
- United States Cyber Command
- "Navy Cyber Forces Established". U.S. Navy. Retrieved 2010-08-19.
- "Navy Establishes Information Dominance Forces". U.S. Navy. Retrieved 2014-12-07.
- "USNA Navy Information Dominance Corps Overview" (PDF). U.S. Navy. Retrieved 9 November 2013.
- "Navy Cyber Command Mission". U.S. Navy. Retrieved 2010-08-19.
- "Press Release Fleet Cyber Command/Tenth Fleet #11-001" (PDF). U.S. Navy. 2011-04-18.
- "InfoDomain Spring 2010 pg 25" (PDF). U.S. Navy. Retrieved 2010-08-19.