(Redirected from Nerds)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nerd in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A nerd is a person who is intellectually knowledgeable or bright, but socially inept.
Nerd(s) or The Nerd(s) may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Nerd, a fictional creature from Dr. Seuss's 1950 book If I Ran the Zoo; often considered the first printed modern English appearance of the word
- The Nerd, a character from the Adult Swim animated series Robot Chicken
- N.E.R.D.S., a book series
- The Nerd (play), a 1981 Broadway comedy play written by American actor/playwright Larry Shue
- N.E.R.D, a rock/hip hop group fronted by Pharrell Williams
- The Nerds, a 1979 series of Saturday Night Live sketches
- The Angry Video Game Nerd or The Nerd, a web series that started in 2004
- NERDS syndrome, Nodules–eosinophilia–rheumatism–dermatitis–swelling syndrome
- Nonerosive reflux disease, a form of gastroesophageal reflux disease
- NeRD, Navy eReader Device, e-reader developed by the United States Navy
- Nintendo European Research & Development, a software development firm
- NERD, a science and technology journal published by students of the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
- NERD (sabermetrics), a baseball statistic
- Nerds (candy), a candy
- N3RD Street, Philadelphia; "Nerd Street" aka "North Third Street"
- NERD (television production company), a company associated with Survivor creator Charlie Parsons
- FC Nerds, a reality television sports franchise
- Nerds FC, a 2006 Australian television soccer documentary series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nerd.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.