From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nerds)
|Look up nerd in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nerd is a term for a person who is intellectually knowledgeable or bright, but socially inept.
Nerd or nerds may also refer to:
- N.E.R.D, a rock/hip hop group fronted by Pharrell Williams
- NERD (television production company), a company associated with Survivor creator Charlie Parsons
- A fictional creature from Dr. Seuss's 1950 book If I Ran the Zoo
- The Nerds, a 1979 series of Saturday Night Live sketches
- The Nerd, a 1981 Broadway comedy play written by American actor/playwright Larry Shue
- Nerds 2.0.1, a 1998 documentary film
- The Angry Video Game Nerd or The Nerd, a web series that started in 2004
- Nerds FC, a 2006 Australian television soccer documentary series
- FC Nerds, reality television sports franchise
- N.E.R.D.S., a book series
- NeRD, Navy eReader Device, e-reader developed by the United States Navy
- Nintendo European Research & Development, a software development firm
- NERD, a science and technology journal published by students of the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
- New England Research and Development Center, a Microsoft office in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Nonerosive reflux disease, a form of gastroesophageal reflux disease
- NERDS syndrome, Nodules–eosinophilia–rheumatism–dermatitis–swelling syndrome
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nerd.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.