From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Net (disambiguation))
For the acronym and abbreviation, see NET (disambiguation).
|Look up net or net- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Net or net may refer to:
- Net (device), a grid-like device or object such as that used in fishing, commonly made from woven fibers
- Net (textile), a textile in which the warp and weft yarns are looped or knotted at their intersections
- Net (economics), the sum or difference of two or more economic of the variables.
- In mathematics and physics:
- In electronic design, a connection in a netlist
- Network (disambiguation)
- In computing, the Internet
- NET (disambiguation)
- Nett, a municipality in the Federated States of Micronesia
- ε-net (computational geometry), a mathematical concept whereby a general set is approximated by a collection of simpler subsets
- .net (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Net.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.