(Redirected from New Road (disambiguation))
New Road may refer to:
- New Road, Bangkok, the former name of Charoen Krung Road
- New Road (London), England, now part of the London Inner Ring Road
- New Road, Oxford, England, location of Oxford Castle
- New Road, Worcester, England, home ground of Worcestershire County Cricket Club
- New Road of Kathmandu, a high street and financial hub of Kathmandu, Nepal
- The New Road, a Scottish novel by Neil Munro, adapted as a BBC TV serial
- New Road: New Directions In Art & Writing (1943-6), a series of anthologies published by Wrey Gardiner
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title New Road.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.