Nick Davis (record producer)
Nick Davis is an English sound engineer and record producer who is best known for his work with the band Genesis. He has also produced solo albums for several members of Genesis, as well as for other bands.
Davis has produced or served as a sound engineer for the following albums:
- Marillion: Seasons End, Marillion.com (mixer)
- Genesis: We Can't Dance, Calling All Stations, Genesis Archive 1967-75, Genesis Archive 2: 1976-1992
- Tony Banks: Still, Strictly Inc, Seven: A Suite For Orchestra
- XTC: Wasp Star (Apple Venus Volume 2)
- Mike + the Mechanics: Word of Mouth, Beggar on a Beach of Gold, Hits, Mike & The Mechanics (aka M6), Rewired
- Sound of Contact: Dimensionaut
- Genesis: The Way We Walk – Live in Concert DVD, Live at Wembley Stadium DVD, The Video Show DVD, Platinum Collection, Genesis 1976-1982
SACD/DVD box sets (new 5.1-channel surround sound and stereo mixes) of all Genesis studio albums were created by Davis:
- Nick Davis Discography at Discogs. Discogs. Retrieved 24 July 2013.
- Sound of Contact - Dimensionaut (CD, Album) at Discogs. Discogs. Retrieved 24 July 2013.
|This article on a record producer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|