From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nikaido Station)
|Kintetsu Railway commuter rail station|
|Location||147-2, Nikaidō kaminoshōchō, Tenri
|Owned by||Kintetsu Railway|
|Operated by||Kintetsu Railway|
|Distance||1.3 km (0.81 mi)|
|Platforms||1 island platforms|
|Train operators||Kintetsu Railway|
|Structure type||At grade|
|Opened||7 February 1915|
|Passengers (2015)||3,532 daily|
Nikaidō Station (二階堂駅? Nikaidō eki) is a railway station in Tenri, Nara, Japan, serving passengers traveling on Kintetsu (Kintesu Railway)'s Tenri Line. It is 1.3 km (0.81 mi) from Hirahata, while 3.2 km (2.0 mi) from Tenrii.
Platforms and tracks
|1||■ Tenri Line—Local||for Tenri|
|■ Tenri Line—Express||for Tenri|
|2||■ Tenri Line—Local||for Kyōto, Shin-Tanabe Yamato-Saidaiji, and Hirahata|
|■ Tenri Line—Express||for Kyōto and Yamato-Saidaiji|
- Feb. 7, 1915—Senzai Station was opened by the Tenri Light Railway.
- 1921—Acquired by the Osaka Electric Tramway.
- 1922—The rail gauge was widen into 1,435mm.
- 1941—Owned by the Kansai Express Railway that merged with the Sangu Express Railway.
- 1944—Owned by the Kintetsu Railway that merged with the Nankai Railway
- Apr. 1, 2007—PiTaPa, a reusable contactless stored value smart card, has been available.
- Nara Prefectural Nikaido Senior High School
|This Nara Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|