Niki – Rock 'n' Ball
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Niki – Rock 'n' Ball|
Niki – Rock 'n' Ball is a game produced by Bplus for the WiiWare. It was first released in Europe on December 19, 2008 , and later in North America on January 26, 2009 . The game runs on 2.5D graphics.
The game is set in the far future. In one planetary system all the living creatures have been transformed into balls and attacked by the monsters. Players take control of Niki, who has been turned into a ball and attempt to stand up against the monsters to protect his village. When Niki comes across a mysterious ZeLeLi amulet, which gives him the ability to change into a hard rock, giving him the ability to defeat the monsters. Players must help Niki chase away all the monsters before they become too overwhelming in number and take over his village.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (February 2009)
- "One WiiWare Game and One Virtual Console Game Added to Wii Shop Channel". Nintendo of America. 2009-01-26. Retrieved 2009-01-26.
- McDermott, Sean (2008-12-20), Niki - Rock 'n' Ball (WiiWare), WiiWareWorld.com, archived from the original on December 22, 2008, retrieved 2009-01-15
- "Niki - Rock 'n' Ball — controls".
- Harris, Craig (January 27, 2009). "IGN: Niki: Rock 'n' Ball Review". IGN.com. Retrieved 2009-02-02.
- McShea, Tom (January 28, 2009). "Niki - Rock 'n' Ball for Wii Review". GameSpot. Retrieved 2009-02-02.