Nitrous oxide (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nitrous Oxide (disambiguation))
Nitrous oxide is a colorless, non-flammable gas, commonly known as laughing gas. The term may also refer to:
- N2O: Nitrous Oxide, a video game
- Nitrous oxide and oxygen, a medical anaesthesia gas
- Nitrous oxide engine, an internal combustion engine
- Nitrous oxide fuel blend, a class of liquid rocket propellants
- Nitros Oxide, a character in the Crash Bandicoot video game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nitrous oxide.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.