No quarter (disambiguation)
(Redirected from No Quarter)Jump to navigation Jump to search
No quarter is when a victor shows no clemency or mercy and refuses to spare the life in return for the unconditional surrender of a vanquished opponent.
- No Quarter is the motto of the destroyer USS Leary (DD-879)
- Ordinance of no quarter to the Irish decree passed by the English Parliament in 1644
No Quarter may also refer to:
- "No Quarter" (song), a song by Led Zeppelin
- No Quarter: Jimmy Page and Robert Plant Unledded, an album by Page and Plant named after the above song
- "No Quarter", a song by Scottish pirate folk metal band Alestorm from their album Black Sails at Midnight
- No Quarter Records, a Philadelphia-based record label
- No Quarter, a popular modification of the 2003 video game Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
- Le Père Milon, in English translated as "No Quarter", a short story by Guy de Maupassant
- No Quarter (1932) book by Alec Waugh
- "No Quarter", an episode of the TV series Revolution
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title No quarter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.