Noether's theorem (disambiguation)
Noether's theorem states that every differentiable symmetry of the action of a physical system has a corresponding conservation law.
Noether's theorem may also refer to:
Theorems by Emmy Noether
- Noether's second theorem, on infinite-dimensional Lie algebras and differential equations
- Noether normalization lemma, on finitely generated algebra over a field
- Noether isomorphism theorems in abstract algebra
Theorems by Max Noether
- Max Noether's theorem, several theorems
- Emmy Noether (1882–1935), German Jewish mathematician
- Herglotz-Noether theorem, in special relativity
- Lasker–Noether theorem, that states that every Noetherian ring is a Lasker ring
- Skolem–Noether theorem, which characterizes the automorphisms of simple rings
- Albert–Brauer–Hasse–Noether theorem, in algebraic number theory
- Brill–Noether theory, in the theory of algebraic curves
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Noether's theorem.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.