From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nonuniformity)
|Look up uniformity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Uniformity may refer to:
- Distribution uniformity, a measure of how uniformly water is applied to the area being watered
- Religious uniformity, the promotion of one state religion, denomination, or philosophy to the exclusion of all other religious beliefs
- Retention uniformity, a concept in thin layer chromatography
- Tire uniformity, a concept in vehicle technology
- Uniformity (chemistry), a measure of the homogeneity of a substance's composition or character
- Uniformity (complexity), a concept in computational complexity theory
- Uniformity (philosophy), the concept that the same natural laws and processes that operate in the universe now have always operated in the universe
- Uniformity (topology), a concept in the mathematical field of topology
- Uniformity of motive, a concept in astrobiology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Uniformity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.