Norman D. Wilson
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the engineer (1884-1967). For the actor (born 1948), see Norman D. Wilson (actor).
- Wilson Avenue – a street in Toronto named for him
- Wilson (TTC) - a subway station on the above-mentioned street
- Wilson Heights, Toronto - a neighbourhood near the above-mentioned street
- Wilson Heights (electoral district) - named for the above mention neighbourhood
- "Norman Douglas Wilson fonds". Library and Archives Canada. Archived from the original on Sep 27, 2007. Retrieved 26 September 2014.
|This Canadian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an engineer, inventor or industrial designer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|