North West Frontier
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from North West Frontier (disambiguation))
North West Frontier may refer to:
- North West Frontier Province, a province of Pakistan since renamed Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- North-West Frontier Province (1901–55), a province of British India and later of Pakistan
- Military history of the North-West Frontier, the military frontier
- North West Frontier (film), a 1959 British adventure film starring Lauren Bacall
- North-West Frontier States Agency, an agency overseeing some of the Princely States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title North West Frontier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.