Northwest National Marine Renewable Energy Center
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (February 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Northwest National Marine Renewable Energy Center (NNMREC) is a partnership between Oregon State University and the University of Washington. Oregon State University focuses on wave energy. University of Washington focuses on tidal energy. Both universities collaborate with each other and the National Renewable Energy Laboratory on research, education, outreach, and engagement.
Partners in NNMREC include:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Public Utility District of Snohomish County No. 1
- BioSonics, Inc.
- Electric Power Research Institute
- Verdant Power
- Pacific Northwest Economic Region
- Sound & Sea Technology
- National Marine Fisheries Service
- Washington Department of Ecology