From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nox (disambiguation))
|Look up nox or Nox in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nox is Latin for "night". Nox may also refer to:
- Nox (Stargate), a race in the television series Stargate SG-1
- Nox (Marvel Comics), a fictional character appearing in the Marvel Comics universe, based loosely on Nyx of Greek mythology
- Nox (mythology), the Roman translation of Nyx, the primordial goddess of the night in Greek mythology
- Nox (video game), a video game developed by Westwood Studios
- Nox (band), a pop band from Hungary
- Nox, Shropshire, a place in Shropshire, England
- Nox, a spell in the Harry Potter books
- "Nox", Noximilien, in the Wakfu cartoon series Nox is the main antagonist in season 1.
- Nox, the deceased leader of the Atrians in the U.S. TV series Star-Crossed
- nox (nx), a unit of illuminance, equal to 1/1000 lux
- NOx, a term for the nitrogen oxide air pollutants nitric oxide (NO) and nitrogen dioxide (NO2)
- Nox2, a subunit of NADPH oxidase
- Species group of butterfly genus Atrophaneura
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nox.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.