From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nueva Andalucia)
New Andalusia (Spanish: Nueva Andalucía) may refer to:
- Governorate of New Andalusia (1501–1513)
- Governorate of New Andalusia, in South America, created as one of the 1534 grants of Charles I of Spain
- New Andalusia Province, in South America, first colonized by Spaniards in 1569, led by explorer Diego Hernández de Serpa
- New Navarre, or New Andalucia Province (New Spain), created in 1565
- Nueva Andalucía (Marbella), a popular residential area west of Marbella, Spain
- Nueva Andalucía (Almería), a neighborhood in Almería, Spain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title New Andalusia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.