From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from OEA (disambiguation))
OEA may refer to:
- Oea, the Phoenician name for Tripoli, Libya
- Office of Economic Adjustment
- Ohio Education Association
- Oleoylethanolamide, an endogenous peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha (PPAR -α) agonist
- Oregon Education Association
- Organización de los Estados Americanos (Organization of American States), a group dedicated to strengthening ties in the western hemisphere
- O'Neal Airport's IATA code
- Operadora Estatal de Aeropuertos, a Mexican airline agency and owner of Hermanos Serdán International Airport
- Office of the Employment Advocate, Australian agency now subsumed under the Workplace Authority
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OEA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.